It’s a known fact that in any competitive business environment there are winners and losers. Some companies thrive and grow, while others struggle just to keep up. What’s the secret formula? In this interactive workshop we will explore what business leaders must know and DO to be successful in good times and bad.
Specifically, we will consider:
- The broad difference in results between players in the same industries with access to similar resources and know-how.
- The role execution plays in driving higher levels of performance.
- A proven Execution Framework that business leaders can use to increase company health and performance.
Rather than focusing on specific functions within an organization, a leader’s role is to establish and operationalize key elements of the overall business execution ecosystem, and use that to mobilize employees and resources in pursuit of a desired future. This spans many elements of the company including vision, goals, culture, strategy, brand, operations and talent management.
This interactive presentation is a whirlwind tour of best-practices in the areas of culture, strategy, talent and leadership with real examples of how Canadian firms are putting these practices in place.
Participants in this presentation will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of disciplined execution for organizational success.
- Understand the connection between, (and appreciate the importance of both) planning and execution.
- Describe how sustained performance is less about sweeping, far reaching decisions, but rather the accumulation of hundreds of decisions, actions and behaviors taken by employees over time.
- Apply a 4 part execution framework in assessing the health of their organization.
- Identify how their role as a leader can support improved performance through better execution.
This workshop is intended for ambitious, open-minded business leaders – owners, CEOs and senior management – of firms with 15 – 200 employees.
Tuesday, March 7
4:30 Networking Reception
Results Business Growth Centre
210-1040 7 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 3G9
If you have any questions or would like to register for this event, please complete the form below and we will contact you.