The Productivity Summit is the first in what will be an annual event by Productivity Alberta, providing industry and organizations with the information and inspiration they need to continue building on their productivity improvement performance.
See presentations from Canadian best-selling speakers and presenters, including:
- Amanda Lang, CBC News The National and author of The Power of Why
- Leonard Brody, Business and technology visionary
- Pavithra K. Mehta, author and filmmaker of Infinite Vision
- Todd Hirsch, Chief Economist at ATB Financial
- Katherine White, Chief Economist with the Province of Alberta
and other experts on productivity, the importance of answering these questions and applying the principles to your business will become clear.
Results at the Summit
Thought leaders and business research agree – the greatest barrier to business growth is execution!
Business leaders generally have good intentions. They set goals, create plans and can see the brightness of future. But
how do they, and their firms, get from where they are today to that desired future state?
The “Productivity Leadership through Execution” seminar is intended for ambitious, open-minded business leaders –
owners, CEOs and senior management – of firms with 15 – 200 employees.
This 90-minute seminar will focus on the fundamentals required to create a simple plan and put in place the
structures and disciplines to execute on that plan and achieve results. The seminar will specifically cover:
- Simplifying your business and breaking through complexity
- People – Maximizing employee engagement so that your employees care as much as you do
- Strategy – Establishing vision, goals, priorities and metrics
- Alignment – Cascading your strategy to all employees
- Execution – Focusing on the missing 98%
DATE: November 26-27, 2014
LOCATION: Edmonton Northlands Expo Centre
CONTACT: Jacquie Boily (780)784-6004