EXECUTION – THE MISSING 98%
Thought leaders and business research agree – the greatest barrier to business growth is EXECUTION!
Business leaders generally have good intentions. They set goals, create plans and can see the brightness of future. But how do they, and their firms, get from where they are today to that desired future state?
The “Execution – The Missing 98%” seminar is intended for ambitious, open-minded business leaders – owners, CEOs and senior management – of firms with 15 – 200 employees.
This 90-minute seminar will focus on the fundamentals required to create a simple plan and put in place the structures and disciplines to execute on that plan and achieve results.
The seminar will specifically cover:
- Simplifying your business and breaking through complexity.
- People – Maximizing employee engagement so that your employees care as much as you do.
- Strategy – Establishing vision, goals, priorities and metrics.
- Alignment – Cascading your strategy to all employees.
- Execution – Focusing on the missing 98%
Seminar will be followed by networking and hospitality hosted by ESRM and Results.
Date: Monday, October 20, 2014
Time: 3:00pm – 4:30pm
Location: Results Business Growth Center EdmontonRegister