Mastering Execution Discipline
It’s a known fact that in any competitive business environment, there are winners and losers. Some companies thrive and grow, while others struggle just to keep up. What’s the secret formula? This interactive workshop explores what business leaders must know and DO to be successful in good times and bad.
Specifically, we will consider:
- broad differences in results between players who are in the same industry, and who have access to similar resources and know-how
- the role that execution plays in driving higher levels of performance
- a proven Execution Framework that business leaders can use to increase company health and performance.
Rather than focusing on specific functions within an organization, a leader’s role is to establish and operationalize key elements of the overall business execution ecosystem, and use that to mobilize employees and resources in pursuit of a desired future. This spans many elements of the company including vision, goals, culture, strategy, brand, operations, and talent management.
This interactive presentation is a whirlwind tour of best-practices in the areas of culture, strategy, talent and leadership with real examples of how Canadian firms are putting these practices in place. Participants in this workshop will be able to:
- recognize the importance of disciplined execution for organizational success
- understand the importance and relationship between planning and execution
- describe how sustained performance is less about sweeping, far-reaching decisions – and more about the accumulation of hundreds of decisions, actions, and behaviors taken by employees over time
- apply a four-part execution framework in assessing the health of their organization
- identify how their role as a leader can support improved performance through better execution
The seminar is intended for ambitious, open-minded business leaders – owners, CEOs and senior management – of firms with 15 to 300 employees.
PRICE: Member $75 plus GST Non Member $90 plus GST
Date: Tuesday, January 17th, 2017
Time: 7:30am – 9:00amRegister
Location: ECA Learning Center